Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome to my blog :)

Hi, 
My name is Sugandha and I am the founder of www.stockimagebank.com
I thank you for stopping by at my blog. 


My effort will be to keep you informed about the business of Stock Photography - specially the emerging markets, trends, markets, still photography, opportunities and avenues.
I will share with you the reasons as to  why it is such a fantastic opportunity for so many of us !


My dream is to make worlds visually beautiful and meaningful. Through our stock images one can see the transformation in India. The modern upbeat India. Raring to go !
We will also bring to front the numerous government projects that are making rural India a better place to live. Our collections will house stunning travel and wildlife visuals from across the globe. 




Good bye for now ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment